THE POWER OF PROOF: SILVERADO HIGH-STRENGTH STEEL OUTPERFORMS F-150 ALUMINUM
See how in head to head demonstrations the bed of the Ford F-150 was proven to be more susceptible to puncture than the roll-formed, high-strength steel bed of the Chevy Silverado.
Get to know the New Silverado
The 5th generation of our legendary small block engines use three proven fuel-saving technologies — Active Fuel Management, Direct-Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing — to deliver impressive efficiency with performance you can rely on.
Silverado is the first full-size pickup to offer 4G LTE Wi-Fi®4. The signal is more powerful than your smartphone and provides a connection for up to seven devices.
2016 SILVERADO 1500
- Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- For comparison purposes only. See the Owner's Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
- Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
- Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
- With available 6.2L V8 engine.
- EPA-estimated 18 city/24 hwy MPG (2WD), 17 city/22 hwy MPG (4WD) with the 4.3L.
- Silverado 1500 LTZ 2WD Double Cab Standard Box or Crew Cab Short Box with the available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.